On green Colle Umberto, amidst the prosecco hills of Treviso, Villa Verecondi Scortecci was designed in the 1500s by Vincenzo Scamozzi, a pupil of Palladio. The villa preserves architectural elements from various eras, from the Middle Ages to the present day. The tower, built for military purposes, dates to the year 1000. The central villa is close by, originally a hunting lodge with its residential spaces distributed horizontally in the style of the most illustrious Palladian patrician villas. In the centre was the banqueting room, accessed by side rooms. The walls of the salon and the adjacent rooms were decorated in the 1600s with elaborate stuccowork and reliefs of varying size. The centrally positioned chapel, featuring stuccowork and dedicated to the Madonna della Salute, was added to the main villa building in 1700s. The park was first laid out in 1743. In 1838, the farmhouse, stables and other areas for farming equipment were built. The entire villa was recently restored, in an intervention careful to preserve its historical and geographical identity, and equipped for events and hospitality.