Roccabianca (Parma) is a small centre on the strada del Culatello, between the banks of the river Po and the meanders of the river Taro. It probably corresponds to the medieval feud of "Rezinoldo" or "Arzenoldo", given by Federico Barbarossa to the Pallavicino family in the 12th century.
A characteristic borgo of Roman origins, the village symbol is the massive 15th century fortress built by Pier Maria Rossi for his beloved, Bianca Pellegrini.
The Castle of Roccabianca, built between 1450 and 1465, spreads out horizontally with a geometrical layout typical of the delta castles: a central courtyard with protruding corner towers on the left corners of the façade and back, and a tall central keep.
Facing it is the site of the ancient market place; today 18th century piazza Minozzi features porticos. Nearby, on another square, the Church of Saints Bartholomew and Michael dates to the 16th century.